Monday, August 11, 2008

from the desk of Cinnabar Red

Yesterday I decided to turn down a free pass into the unknown mountains of central western Taiwan. Here's a little song about me:
"Sen2 Jin1 Bing4
Yo2 Mao2 Bing4
Ai4 Tze1 Ta1 De2 Wei2 Ta1 Min4"
It means "Crazy, Has a Problem, Loves to eat Vitamins!"

Instead of enjoying the majesty of Nature, my Dad and I went to Sun Yat Sen Memorial. And we made fun of these guys.

We went up to the balcony to watch, mimicking and talking about flies, sneezes, and itches. I can't watch the video right now so I don't know if it shows how there's a guy who comes up to them after their little dance up to the pedestals, and he straightens their clothes for them.

CJ7 Roach Scene:
I'm now staying with a friend. Her name is Cinnabar Red. She's letting me stay while she goes to one of the islands. I'm a little scared that now it's just me and them now. They keep running into me. I don't like them. They make me feel crazy and want to murder. They run like they're guilty, and I think they are. They are big. The one that ran out from under the laptop, which earlier ran into my hand and then I tried to shake out of hiding, was like 3 inches. It made a thud when it ran into my finger. I washed my finger. Everyone please pray that I don't see any flying ones. Or any more at all, ever, please God?

No comments: